The Redline Speed Worx (RSW) Service Team has been honored with receiving an "A+" Business Accreditation by the New Jersey division of the Better Business Bureau.
March 24, 2015 Redline Speed Worx, L.L.P. is pleased to announce that our new facility located in Green Brook, New Jersey has been awarded and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, America's most well respected standard for consumer market place trust. Redline Speed Worx (RSW) is New Jersey's leading european specialty automotive repair and performance facility. The stellar rating only further reflects the RSW Service Team's dedication to our customers by ensuring the highest levels of satisfaction.
BBB accreditation is a high honor for Redline Speed Worx, L.L.P., due to the fact that only businesses that meet the BBB's high standards of integrity and transparency are invited to join. BBB accredited businesses have agreed to live up to our Standards for Trust, a comprehensive set of best practices for how businesses should treat the public in a fair and honest manner.
"Our company's growth and success is 100% driven from our customer satisfaction," says Patrick Murray, General Partner of Redline Speed Worx (RSW). "We believe that by registering our company with the Better Business Bureau, we are working towards further proving our level of commitment to our customers." The New Jersey BBB provides consumers with a resource to help locate trustworthy / reputable businesses, and the entire RSW Service Team is honored to now be a part of that level of shared trust. We believe that by earning an A+ rating from the BBB it adds an additional level of assurance for our new customers, as well as further re-inforcing the fact that they will receive the highest level of customer service and expertise each and every visit.
BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust.
They do this by:
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices by engaging with and educating consumers and businesses
- Celebrating marketplace role models
- Calling out and addressing substandard marketplace behavior
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses and charities
BBB sees trust as a function of two primary factors – integrity and performance. Integrity includes respect, ethics and intent. Performance speaks to a business’s track record of delivering results in accordance with BBB standards and/or addressing customer concerns in a timely, satisfactory manner.
BBB ensures that high standards for trust are set and maintained. The BBB exists so consumers and businesses alike have an unbiased source to guide them on matters of trust.
BBB Accreditation is an honor – and not every business is eligible. Businesses that meet our high standards are invited to join BBB. Businesses deemed to meet Accreditation Standards are presented to the BBB's Board (or designees) for review and acceptance as a BBB Accredited Business.
The BBB Code of Business Practices represents sound advertising, selling and customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence in business. The Code is built on the BBB Standards for Trust, eight principles that summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business.
- Build Trust - Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly - Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth - Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent - Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Honor Promises - Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive - Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy - Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity - Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.