We are proud to now offer ANZE's full line of 100% Custom built suspension systems, which are fully rebuildable and serviceable !
ANZE Engineering designs the components that are needed to fit or adapt the Penske Racing Shock to your shock application; they are shock fitment specialist. ANZE Engineering is the only company in the United States authorized to do this type of fitment with Penske Racing Shocks. They proudly meet or exceed Penske Racing Shocks high level of quality.
The suspension systems offer the customer the ability of COMPLETE customization of the shock assemblies:
- Getting the balance of you car right can be achieved by changing springs, ANZE offers a full line of interchangeable springs / spring rates to fit your application.
- Load Centering Spring Perch, eliminate the shaft binding lateral forces that coil springs cause. Reduces shaft friction and bending which increses grip.
- Spring Thrust Bearings, make setting ride height easier. Reduces steering binding forces in strut appliactions (a must have for most strut appliactions). Come in two 2 sizes and styles. 2.25" ID and 2.5" ID, also available in unsealed and soon to be out sealed unit.
- Remote Resevoir "Canister" Brackets, come in two styles. The "Flat" style is made to mount the canister to body panels. The "V" style is made to mount the canister to roll cages and round tubes. A kit includes velcro straps and canister cover in full length or split.
- Racing Chassis Mounts, the clevis adapter was made to take "shaft mount shock" application and convert it to a standard "Racing" eylet shock absorber.
Furthermore whether your looking for hoses with swivel ends, need true "dry break" connectors or fire sleeving ANZE has a solution.
ANZE Full Front and Rear Remote Resevoir System Installed on a B5 S4