Redline Speed Worx is pleased to present APR's ultimate ECU Upgrade for the Audi q5 TFSI V6 now available through APR's patented DirectPort Programming! Any APR Dealer in the world, connected to the Internet, has direct access to APR’s latest ECU upgrades for loading directly over the vehicles OBD-II port. This completely eliminates the need to remove and open the ECU for currently available files and can be uninstalled at any time without a trace!
After months of long nights and many hours of testing, developing and more testing, we're pleased to offer you an ECU recalibration that is second to none. APR's extensive research and development provides you with a powerful ECU upgrade with no loss of drivability or reliability. Expect faster acceleration, improved throttle response and more power across the entire power band.
APR Stage I and Stage II+ ECU Upgrades
The APR Stage I ECU Upgrade gives you higher peak numbers of 334 horsepower and 332-ft. of torque measured at all 4 wheels, but also gains of up to 101 all wheel horsepower and 86 lb-ft are available throughout the power band!
For those demanding more torque, The APR Supercharger Pulley Upgrade is the answer. Spinning the supercharger faster increases air flow allowing for higher boost levels and more power. The gain in torque is felt immediately, but the results are present across the entire powerband. Expect gains of 132 all wheel horsepower over stock, a second dropped sprinting from 0-60 mph and over 7 seconds faster in a 62-124mph sprint! Software is included as a free upgrade for APR Stage I customers with the purchase of an APR Supercharger Pulley Upgrade.
APR's ECU Upgrade is the best power per dollar modification for the new 3.0 TFSI V6 and gives it just the extra edge these cars lack from the factory without pushing the limits. With factory-like smoothness and drivability, APR's ECU upgrade will fill the void in an otherwise excellent car.
- Available Fuel Grades: North American 91, 93, & 100 octanes ((RON+MON)/2) and Rest of World 95, 98 and 104 octane (RON).
- Requirements: Stage I requires no hardware upgrades. Stage 2+ simply requires an APR Supercharger Pulley Upgrade.
APR Performance Enhancements
- Beyond power and torque enhancements, APR's Calibration Engineers were able to increase the acceleration rate of the A6 and A7 through other calibrations changes. Artifical limiters are reduced resulting in a more responsive pedal without altering overall throttle sensitivity.
- APR's ECU upgrade increases the vehicle's top speed limiter for blistering sprints around the track or across the Autobahn without the speed limiter shutting down your fun!
Increased Fuel Economy
- APR's Calibration Engineers paid close attention to several parameters directly related to fuel economy, especially while cruising at highway speeds. Depending on your driving style and fuel quality, you may see better miles per gallon!
Left Foot Braking
- APR's Left Foot Braking feature allows more control over the vehicle's throttle. The factory equipped A6's and A7's throttle input is disabled while pressing the accelerator and brake at the same time. Left Foot Braking, a common motorsport driving technique, allows the driver complete control over the vehicle's throttle and braking system, which may give the A6 and A7 the edge it needs at the track. As is with all features APR adds to the ECU, this feature may be removed upon request.
APR Calibration Report (Measured at All 4 Wheels)
- 244 AWHP - Stock
- 334 AWHP - APR Stage 1
- 364 AWHP - APR Stage 2+
- +101 AWHP @ 6150 RPM - Stage 1
- +132 AWHP @ 6200 RPM - Stage 2+
- 280 AWTQ - Stock
- 332 AWTQ - APR Stage 1
- 353 AWTQ - APR Stage 2+
- 86 AWTQ @ 6100 RPM - Stage 1
- 112 AWTQ @ 6100 RPM - Stage 2+
- 6.0 seconds - Stock
- 5.0 seconds - Stage 2+
- 14.8 seconds - Stock
- 11.8 seconds - Stage 2+
- 19.8 seconds - Stock
- 12.7 seconds - Stage 2+
- Speed Limited - Stock
- 15.9 seconds - Stage 2+
Security, Warranty and Money Back Guarantee
All APR ECU Upgrades are fully encrypted to prevent theft of our valuable and proprietary coding information by lesser companies.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
All APR ECU Upgrades include a 30-day money back guarantee with no questions asked. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the APR ECU Upgrade, return to your place of purchase for a full refund, provided you are within the 30 day period from the time of your initial purchase. Labor or shipping charges are not included in the guarantee and are at the discretion of the place of install.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
All APR ECU Upgrades include a limited lifetime warranty against defects in the software, and to provide free updates and reflashes as they become available. Labor or shipping charges are not included in the warranty and are at the discretion of the place of install.
For any inquires on the APR 3.0T Q5 ECU Upgrade or to Schedule an Appointment please Contact Us directly!