Redline Speed Worx (RSW) is proud to announce the release of the Dinan High Performance Dual Core Intercooler for your turbocharged BMW! Dinan has engineered the upgrade for maximum cooling efficiency on the N20, N26, and N55 engine. Dinan's unique dual core intercooler design for the F series N55 engine elicits impressive power gains and a wider power band along with astounding cooling echaracteristics that nearly guarantee 'heat soak' a thing of the past.
The Vaccine for Heat Soak. Cool charge air. All the time.
Greater power gains are achieved with a larger high performance intercooler. The Dinan dual core intercooler provides a 240% increase in face area along with an equally impressive increase in volume, substantially reducing the pressure drop to 0.8 psi, as well as providing for more efficient heat exchange and more consistent output power. Dinan's unique dual core design allows 2 separate cores to be working in conjunction with one another at all times. This doubling of resources is directly responsible for a 60% improvement in the delta from charge air temperature to ambient temperature (See diagrams below). "Cool down" time is also reduced, enabling the cars to produce full power under varying driving conditions such as stop and go traffic. This leaves the chances of being susceptible to heat soak nearly a thing of the past.
Schedule Your Appointment Now for Installation at our Green Brook, New Jersey Facility.
Dinan High Performance Dual Core Intercooler for BMW Applications:
- F22 F23 228i,
- F30 F31 F34 328i,
- F32 F36 428i,
- F22 F23 M235i,
- F30 F34 335i
- F32 F36 435i
The system has been engineered to be as direct a replacement as possible to the stock unit, requiring only minor modifications for a clean, factory-like installation. The increased thermal efficiency provided by the Dinan dual core intercooler will also enhance turbocharger reliability in addition to overall power. On a stock vehicle power gains can be had from 4000 RPM and beyond (when the car is in boost). In order to achieve the best performance however the intercooler should be paired with the Stage 3 DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner as it provides optimization of the intercooler. In particular it extends the power band to be more robust and powerful from 4000 RPM to redline whereas without tuning the bulk of the gains are from 6000 RPM to redline.
Benefits of the Dinan High Performance Dual Core Intercooler:
- Max gains of 15 HP and 13 lb-ft of torque @ 6250 RPM on the N55 engine(greater gains and a wider power band can be achieved when paired with stage 3 DINANTRONICS). Max gains of 6 HP and 5 lb-ft of torque @ 5500 RPM (greater gains and a wider power band can be achieved when paired with stage 3 DINANTRONICS)
- Face area 240% larger than the stock intercooler setup for maximum cooling efficiency to deter heat soak.
- Charge Air Pressure drop: 0.80 PSI (25% improvement over stock)
- Charge Air Temperature drop: 155º F (11% improvement over stock)
- Charge Air Temperature / Ambient Temperature Delta: 18º F @ 6250 RPM (60% improvement over stock)
Interested in Dinan Performance Upgrades for your BMW contact our Team today. Our Experts are here to help.