The Redline Speed Worx (RSW) recently had the opportunity to perform a complete chassis upgrade on a 2013 APR Stage 3 GTX VW Golf R. Over the course of two days our Team essentially removed all of the factory OEM rubber bushings from the entire vehicle's suspension and upgraded with SuperPro's Poly Suspension Components & Bushings!
Interested in Performing this Upgrade on your VW, Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Why Should You Upgrade Your Vehicle's Bushings?
Features & Benefits:
- Maintain steering geometry
- Enhance handling & ride characteristics
- Deliver superior replacement and repair performance - get back the "new-car-feel"
- Improve tire wear, save fuel and reduce running costs
- Provide a safer vehicle with more grip
SuperPro products are formed using their own engineered product designs and are made using a proprietary engineering grade polyurethane formula with unique material properties. SuperPro Polyurethane is a special elastomer based material which gives an extremely durable suspension product boasting the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic.
Only SuperPro Poly Bushings & Suspension Parts feature:
- "Supaloy" lighter, leaner, high-stress allow hardware with built in corrosion resistance
- "DuroBall" metal poly hybrid technology for vertical pivot bushings, a win-win outcome
- "Dynamic Roll Control" solutions – with the SuperPro advantage
- "Value Add" technology for smarter alignment corrections solutions.
Body roll can be controlled a number of ways including with sway bars or stabilisar bars. Another way involves thoughtful and intelligent geometry changes.
SuperPro understand the different elements that contribute to body roll and provide all the popular roll control product solutions plus their Dynamic Roll Control technology. Modern vehicles extensively use MacPherson Strut front suspension systems that tend to increase body roll with increased roll. Dynamic Roll Control products correct this geometry to reduce body roll for all types of applications.
- Backed by 30+ years of automotive industry experience in the toughest environments in the world, Australia
- Supported by a full time, dedicated Research & Development Team
- Export experience in Australia, Africa, Europe, America, and Asia makes SuperPro suited for all markets and global applications
Their experience has shown that modern vehicles today do not have provision for wheel alignment correction and as the vehicle’s suspension softens with age, they begin to wander or steer off in one direction. Replacing with SuperPro bushings and parts rectifies this by the removal of excess compliance in the suspension system without affecting NVH (Noise Vibration and Harshness).
Equally, the standard alignment settings designed in to modern vehicles may be within tolerance but that tolerance can be very broad resulting in high tyre wear. A lack of available adjustment and the need for specific alignment settings for off-road, performance or high mileage commercial has driven SuperPro to develop its extensive "Value Add" alignment correction product range.
SuperPro is part of an organisation with decades of service, fitment, design and manufacturing experience with suspension parts and poly bushing.
Technology: At SuperPro, they innovate.
The advantage of using polyurethane or poly over rubber in the creation of suspension components has impressed engineers and designers so much so that it has become a preferred material for many new and creative concepts involving suspension technology. Polyurethane is now extensively used by Original Equipment Manufacturers in new vehicles and to rectify inherent design flaws in many applications, particularly in high performance vehicles, without changing the actual design of the suspension.
Read SuperPro's complete technology & advantages here!
Interested in Performing this Upgrade on your VW, Contact Our Service Team Today!